5 Facts About Wills & Kate
With all the talk concerning their royal baby, find out a little about the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge...
Nicole Hamer |
14:16 11 July 2013
So, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their baby this month! You’ve probably heard a lot of talk about the royal baby, but how much do you know about the couple themselves?
Check out the following on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge:
- He is the eldest son of Diana, Princess of Wales, and Charles, Prince of Wales, and his brother is Prince Harry
- His father, Prince Charles, is first in line to the throne
- He was born in 1982
- He married Kate Middleton in 2011
- Prince Wills is a pilot for a division of the RAF
- The Duchess of Cambridge was born Catherine Elizabeth ‘Kate’ Middleton
- She was born in 1982
- Her parents are called Michael and Carole Middleton
- She suffered acute morning sickness during her pregnancy
- She met Prince William at St. Andrews University