Kate Middleton Pregnancy: The first 8 months
Kate Middletonâ€™s pregnancy was carefully followed by a lot of people not just in the UK but also across the globe
Nicole Hamer |
09:59 13 July 2013
- Kate’s pregnancy was announced towards the end of 2012 as she was admitted to King Edward VII Hospital with severe morning sickness.
- Kate presented the Sports Personality of the Year award to Bradley Wiggins.
- Early this year, the royal couple headed off to the Caribbean island of Mustique for a “babymoon.” They reportedly stayed in a luxury villa.
- It is believed that in January and February Kate carried out one public engagement in each month however, she undertook five days of public royal visits in March.
- Following Kate’s visit to Grimsby earlier this year, there was speculation that she supposedly let slip she was expecting a daughter. However, latest reports say that the couple do not know the gender of the baby, as they want it to be a surprise.
- After saying that they don’t know the gender of the baby, reports say that apparently Kate wants a boy while her husband wants a girl.